Tuesday, June 02, 2015

That's Jeanee


Guess what... After EMOing over some really stupid statement..
i start to scroll my own profile and realise.. OPS i am so diversified!!!

Like seriously..

HAHAHA althought this might be truth.. but we shall learn not to be over confident.

I might not be extremely pretty but.. at the very least, I AM ME, Jeanee ..
MYSELF!!!

lets get started ...

I AM .... RETRO METRO!!! 
復古,懷舊



I AM BLUEEEE , CREATIVE, a little bit of pretty, 
and ORIGINAL (i dont put make up!!)
素顏,有創意



I AM ADVENTUROUS !! 
with teamwork, smartness, intelligent & honesty :) 
有冒險精神,團隊精神,勇於接受挑戰



I AM TRADITION!!! 
and appreciate the old Shanghai culture !!!
有文學氣質!


I AM POSITIVE !!! 
積極面對生活,努力 


I AM A PROUD MALAYSIAN ! 
hahaha.. i know how to appreciate local culture and song!
本土風味濃厚!


I AM  A GOOD CITIZEN JOURNALIST!
i concern about the surrounding and 
share about the wrong way of parking.

and i am considerate as i wont park in this way

有社會良心!!





I AM AMBITIOUS!!
I even thought of "thought of" venture into property!!
I AM a DREAMER!!
dare to dreammm! :0 hahhaaa
有目標,有遠見!



I CHERISH FRIENDSHIP!! 
even thought of going so far 
to help my friend get his rocker!!




I AM GYM MOTIVATED!!!




I HAVE A CHILD HEART INSIDE ME!!
Not only partying, i even go to Doraemon Fair!!
有童真!




I AM CREATIVE, ARTISTIC!!
藝術感,有創意!
I AM HONEST!!! 
I upload real pic on fb!!! 
負責任!



I EVEN GIVE MOVIE REVIEWSS!!!
so my friend wont get con!!!
based on the statement.. I am a movie fans too !! :)
分享是種美德!




I AM A FAMILY ORIENTED PERSON!!!!
富有家庭觀念!


No comments:

Post a Comment